Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HD Video from Canon Rebel T1i

Ok, let me start by saying these are not stellar clips. Later on when I get some time for some proper shots, I'll post back. But in the mean time, here's some shots I grabbed while taking photos for the production staff of Bite of Seattle, 2009, at the Seattle Center.

They were uploaded to YouTube as 720P, so I'd recommend clicking through and clicking the HD button on the player for the best effect.

Oh, and I know, some of these are out of focus, shaky, etc. Not great examples right? You should know, though, that a SLR style camera is not really intuitive as a video camera! Tripod would help a lot right?

All clips were shot Auto Exposure, with a Sigma 18-200 lens (not image stabilized!) hand held, just quick shots, no real effort put into them ok? Oh, this is a $800 camera, that also is a 15 MP still camera :) not too bad right?














No comments: