Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Carlin on StartUpsLive.TV - Maybe!

At 3pm PST Time Today ( August 11th, 2009) Carlin is scheduled to appear on StartUpsLive.tv
... this will be fun! Charissa is an awesome host, and the viewing audience is invited to send in questions through the built in chat function of ustream, or you can also use Twitter. Please get there early and register so your questions can get asked!

There is a slight chance that the internet will crash and the show won't happen. I've been having issues lately. So we'll just hope for the best!

Following are some links to things we'll likely talk about.

StartupsLive.tv The awesomest show on the web!

Carlin on Twitter Go follow me ok? Thanks!

Carlin's Website - Currently Down, hope that's a short term problem! Yeah, at this moment the site is down. I am hoping to have it back online this week. Money stuff, you know the song, sing along right?

Tina, my awesome Editor on Twitter Tina is really the reason my book got finished. She's an awesome editor, she coached, kicked my butt, and didn't let me quit. I highly recommend her for all your writing and editing and ebook related stuff.

Tina's website - there and do stuff! She's doing Videos now! And by all means check out Tina's website!


Link to buy Desert Storm Diaries if you choose to... This link goes directly to the CreateSpace page where you can buy the book.

http://www.createspace.com Where I am currently publishing my book, its print on demand, you buy a book, they print one copy and mail it to you. Genius. Oh, and as the author, you get paid on the very first book! Its amazing! If you have any questions about the process, feel free to either hit me up on Twitter, or email me.

Desert Storm Diaries on Amazon You can also buy the same book on Amazon. Because CreateSpace is linked to Amazon, when you order on Amazon, they send the order to CreateSpace, the book is printed, and shipped to you. Sweet huh?

Thanks!
Carlin

PS My email address is carlin.comm@gmail.com

No comments: